Due to the coronavirus, we are closed to the public.
If you would like access to the store, please contact us for an appointment at (416) 461-3542.
It is still business as usual on our website.
We are open 24/7. We ship within 24 hours!
Dear Clients and Friends,
The health and welfare of our team, our clients and our communities is our highest priority and foremost in our thoughts as we actively monitor and address the COVID-19 pandemic.
We want to assure you we have business continuity plans and protocols in place to allow us to operate with as little disruption as possible.
· We can and do operate on your behalf from any location so that we are fully responsive to your legal and business needs.
· We have sufficient, robust and tested technology and protocols to support all of our capabilities.
· We have limited business travel and are monitoring personal travel to identify risks.
· We have implemented and are regularly updating policies for our team to minimize risk and address their concerns.
· We have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our offices; as well, we have additional cleaning and disinfecting services ready should they be required.
As is the Alpha Textbooks hallmark, we are committed to maintaining the highest level of client service.
For over a decade we have offered a free service that connects students with local tutors. Find out how to sign up.
We were out planting trees in our community today.
We've opened a new position for a Communications and Marketing Assistant at Alpha Textbooks
We are very excited to announce the winners of the 2015-16 Alpha Textbook Short Story Contest
Last fall, we teamed up with the Claremont Review (tCR) an international magazine for young writers based out of Victoria, BC. tCR generously helped out the 2015-16 Alpha Textbooks Short Story Contest, by offering a space for our winners to be published in the journal.